Create advanced particle effects within minutes, using multiple Particle Systems, Emitters and Particle Types.
Crosslink the systems simply by dragging and dropping them onto each other. Tweak and twist every available Particle option with ease.
When you’re happy with the effect, use the One-Click ‘export as GML and share it online’ using the services available on your device (GDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox etc.) for easy importing into GMS.
When Importing into GameMaker Studio, please download the TMC Particle Lab Effects asset from the YoyoGames Marketplace here : https://marketplace.yoyogames.com/assets/1495/tmc-particle-lab-effects
– add multiple Particle Systems, Emitters and Particle Types
– link the systems by drag’n’drop
– easy resizing of emitter region
– touch friendly interface with layered menu system
– delete, copy and renaming of all objects
– over 20 awesome effect templates
– Death/Step particle loop detection
– Hide/Show GUI for fullscreen preview
– Save/Load projects
– Export as GML for GameMaker Studio
– Integrated online sharing of project files and GML exports
– 30 Custom particle Sprites
The default project contains 1 Particle System, 1 Emitter and 1 Particle. Tap and hold to move them around. Single tap to open the object menu. Use the menus for detailed options. Use the Main Menu to add more objects.
Drop them on each other to link them. Dropping a Particle on another Particle sets the Death Particle.
– A Particle System can be linked to multiple emitters, but not particles
– An Emitter can be linked to only 1 Particle System and only 1 Particle
– A Particle can be linked to multiple emitters
Menu and Hide/Show GUI buttons are drag-able – tap and hold to move them around.
To use the Custom Sprites function, put your images in SDCARD/TMCParticleLab/CustomSprites for them to appear in the app file selector.
Have fun creating some awesome effects!